Friday, May 7, 2010

National Board Certified Teachers?

In Leilani’s Blog #7, she presents the fact that the city of Austin has the most National Board Certified Teachers in Texas. My first reaction to this blog is the grammar, it needs a little work. I also was really bored, maybe I’m just not too interested in how many teachers in Texas are Nationally Board Certified or I just don’t know much about it. Another criticism is this blog lacks information. A lot of questions arose in my head as I read the blog: What does National Board Certified mean? How does a teacher become board certified? What is the evidence to prove that having a teacher that is board certified means you will receive a better quality education?

I don’t mean to be harsh, but this blog lacks correct grammar as well as information. I want to read something I find interesting and if I don’t know much about the topic, provide me with information to why this topic is important and make it interesting.


http://ourgovernment2306.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment